Get Certified – Become a Kids Yoga Teacher
1 Certificate = 16 Hours Training
Once you’ve got all six certificates, you’ll receive your 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate from Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School. Take the Certificates in any order and at your own pace.
All 6 Certificates = 95 Hour Certification
Need more information?
Find out more about the 6 Certificates (16 hours each) at this link.
Or contact Aruna if you have any questions or for a free consultation on becoming a kids yoga teacher:
- or phone: 1.416.944.2888
Seeing you successfully graduate as a kids yoga teacher is our mission as a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School. We care about your success! This program is filled with activities, games, and tons of practical experience for you to teach yoga to children.
This short video is from the practicum that occurs in each Module where all participants get valuable experience teaching kids yoga.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
Take as many Certificates as you wish, in any order. When you complete all 6 Certificates you get your 95 Hour Certificate with Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School
Toronto Weekend Certificates 2017
- March 31 – April 2, 2017: A Children’s Yoga Network at the Toronto Yoga Show – Come visit us at booth #526 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Sat. – Sun. April 29-30, 2017: Branching Out Certificate – Toronto
- Sat. – Sun. May 27- 28, 2017: My Amazing Body Certificate – Toronto
Summer Certification 2017
- June 19 – 29, 2017: 10 Day Modified Fast Track Certification New Orleans, LA, USA
See full details here.
Register at Wild Lotus Yoga
- July 23 – Aug. 4, 2017: 12 Day Summer Certification Burlington, ON, Canada
See full details here.
- Sunday – Monday July 23-24: Inclusive Yoga
- Tuesday – Weds. July 25-26: Yoga Literacy
- Thursday – Friday July 27-28: What I See, I Can Be
- Sat. July 29 – Day Off
- Sunday – Monday July 30-31: My Amazing Body
- Tuesday – Weds. Aug. 1 – 2: Themes and Dreams
- Thursday – Friday Aug. 3 – 4: Branching Out
Toronto Weekend Certificates Fall 2017 – 2018
- Sat.-Sun. Sept. 30- Oct. 1, 2017 Yoga Literacy Certificate
- Sat.-Sun. Sept. 30- Oct. 1, 2017 Yoga Wellness Show, Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place – come visit our booth
- Friday – Sunday Oct. 13 – 15/17: Kids Yoga Conference, Washington DC – come visit us at our booth
- Sat.-Sun. Nov. 4-5, 2017 What I See, I Can Be Certificate
- Sat.-Sun. Jan. 20-21, 2018 Themes and Dreams Certificate
- Sat.-Sun. Feb. 24-25, 2018 Inclusive Yoga Certificate
- Friday – Sunday April 6 – 8/18 Yoga Show Toronto, Metro Toronto Convention Centre – come visit us at our booth
- Sat.-Sun. May 5-6, 2018 My Amazing Body Certificate
- Sat.-Sun. June 2-3, 2018 Branching Out Certificate
Join the Newsletter if you’d like to be reminded of early registration deadlines.
Early Registration Highly Recommended
Register One of These Ways:
- INTERAC e-Transfer send to email@example.com.
- Pay By Cheque to “Young Yoga Masters” and mail to 248 West Ave. North, Hamilton, ON, Canada, L8L 5C9
- Paypal using credit card or paypal account here.
Custom payment plans can also be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange Your Accommodations and travel (if needed). Accommodation and travel costs are extra. There are a few options for affordable accommodations with yoga teachers in Toronto. contact Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com for more info.
You’ll get the most savings when you register early or for more than one Certificate at a time. Note: Rates vary at each location.
Rates for Toronto, ON, Canada Location:
- One Certificate (Weekend) – Regular Rate: $425* (regular registration)
- One Certificate (Weekend) – Early Rate: $399* (Early rate when registered 2 weeks early)
- Two Certificates – 2 Weekend Special: $365* per Certificate ($730 total)
- Best Price in Toronto! Three or More Certificates: $350 per Certificate ($1050 – $2100 for 3 – 6 Certificates)
- All 6 Modules = 95 Hour Registered Children’s Yoga School Certificate : $2100 ($350 per Certificate)
- * plus local taxes (13% HS)
Rates for Burlington, ON, Canada Location:
Super Early Bird Registration Burlington – ends April 15/17:
- Super-Early 6 Module Special: $1794 + tax* CAD
That’s only $299 per module! When you register super early for the full Certification in Burlington
a $500 + tax non-refundable deposit will hold your spot, be sure of the dates when you register. Balance due on June 30/17. Course begins in Burlington July 23/17.
- Super-Early Three Module Special: $999 + tax* CAD
Early Registration Burlington – ends June 30/17:
- Early Registration 6 Module Special: CAD $1998 + tax* ($333 per module)
- a $500 + tax non-refundable deposit will hold your spot, be sure of the dates when you register. Balance due on June 30/17. Course begins in Burlington July 23/17.
Regular Registration Burlington – Space Permitting up to the start of Training on July 23/17
- Register for all 6 Modules: CAD $2100 + tax* ($350 per module)
- Three Certificate Special: CAD$1050 + tax ($350 per Module)
- Two Certificates: CAD $730 + tax ($365 per Module)
- One Certificate: CAD $399 + tax if registered 2 weeks in advance, $425 + tax regular rate
*In Canada, taxes are extra (13% HST).
Prices Include all materials listed for each module – there is no extra manual or printing fee. Price does not include accommodations.
Note: Please join the Newsletter for updates and early registration reminders for the 2017 Summer Certification courses.
Location of Toronto Weekend Courses:
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
805 Dovercourt Rd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6H 2X4
Dovercourt House is located 1 block North of Bloor, between Dufferin St. and Ossington Ave.
Directions by Public Transport:
- From Ossington Subway Station, take the Delaware exit (from the underground level)
- Walk 1 block North to Northumberland Street. then 1 block West to Dovercourt Rd.
- Turn North and the building is adjacent to the Salvation Army Parking Lot (East side of Dovercourt)
Parking near Dovercourt House:
- There is free parking on the streets – check the street parking signs carefully
- There is paid Green P Parking lots on Salem Ave, Ossington Ave, and Bartlett Ave.
Refund Policy for Individual Modules
- If a participant needs to withdraw their registration more than two weeks prior to the start of the Module a full refund will be given minus a $150 registration fee. This fee is made up of a $50 registration fee and a $100 credit toward any future Module offered on the Young Yoga Masters schedule.
- Any credits must be used within 18 months. Please note, Modules may or may not be returning to your area so you may have to travel to use the credit.
- If the withdrawal takes place during the two weeks prior to the start of the course, an additional $50 late withdrawal fee will apply.
- Once the course begins, no refunds will be given.
Refund Policy for 95 Hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Certification
- Non-Refundable Deposit: The $500 deposit for the full Certification is non-refundable. Please be sure of your schedule when you register.
- All other trainings: If a participant needs to withdraw their registration more than two weeks prior to the start of the first Module a full refund will be given minus the $150 registration fee.
- If the withdrawal takes place during the two weeks prior to the start of the first Module, the registration fee paid minus $250 will be refunded.
- Withdrawal after the first Module: The registration fee paid minus $700 will be refunded.
- Withdrawal after the second Module: The registration fee paid minus $1100 will be refunded. No refunds after the third Module begins.
- With Two Weeks Notice of Transfer: If a participant needs to transfer their registration to a future training more than two weeks prior to the start a $50 transfer admin fee will be charged.
- With Less Than Two Weeks Notice: If the transfer takes place during the two weeks prior to the start of the course, an additional $50 late transfer fee will apply for a total of $100 transfer fee.
Certification Requirements and Missed Hours
A total of 95 Hours of Training must be completed for full certification and to meet Yoga Alliance requirements of a Registered Childrens Yoga School:
- The 6 Weekend Modules in Toronto, Ontario, Canada consist of 95 Contact Hours and require no other training to complete the full certification.
- The 12 Day Summer Certification in Burlington, Ontario, Canada consists of 95 Contact Hours and requires no other training to complete the full certification.
- The 10 Day Summer Intensive (locations to be announced) consists of 87 Contact Hours (face-to-face training) and 8 non-contact hours to be completed outside the training. Students are required to attend all contact hours to complete this training.
If a student has to miss hours due to unforeseen circumstances, they can make up those hours in the following ways:
- A maximum of 3 hours per Module can be made up through private sessions with one of the Faculty (Private sessions are available at $108 per hour + hst).
- For more than 3 hours missed in one Module, the student will be required to re-do the whole module at a cost of $150 + hst to repeat the module.
- For those taking the 95 Hour Certification – up to 8 contact hours (with a maximum of 3 hours per module) can be made up through completing and submitting a “Self Study” for review by the Faculty. To submit a Self-Study assignment an additional fee of $275 + hst will apply.
Course Cancellation Policy:
Young Yoga Masters reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have sufficient enrollment. Any cancellation by Young Yoga Masters and the course hosts will be made at the time of the early registration deadline for that course. A full refund for registration will be given in the event of a course cancellation by Young Yoga Masters or the course hosts. Young Yoga Masters is not responsible for any other associated costs (airline, hotel, etc) due to course cancellations. Please confirm that your course if running before booking flights and hotels. For information on registration progress in your area please call: 1-416-944-2888 or email: email@example.com.
Why Register with Young Yoga Masters?
Take a Training that Gives You the Confidence that Comes from Actually Teaching Yoga to Children
Yoga Alliance has stringent guidelines that requires a Kids Yoga Teacher Training to include actually teaching real kids. It makes sense to us! The Young Yoga Masters Kids Yoga Camp will give you the experience you need teaching children to go out and start teaching right away! Here’s how one recent graduate used the training to start a new career:
A Fulfilling Career and A Bond With My Own Children
That I Wouldn’t Trade for Anything…
“The 95 Hour training really helped my own yoga practice. I learned about safe and correct postures, meditations that I have come to love and met some really fantastic people in the industry.
After taking only one of the modules and experiencing the Kids Camp, I felt confident enough to approach schools to start teaching. Using my background in marketing I was teaching children after only one weekend of training. Eight months later, by the end of the training, I have taught over 150 kids yoga classes. This training was a good investment. I have already earned back my investment in the course and more because I have already taught over 150 classes.
After working in the corporate world for over 15 years, I was searching for a more self-fulfilling career. This Kids Yoga Teacher Training has not only provided me a fulfilling career, but has also given me a bond with my own children that I wouldn’t trade for anything. The special yoga time we now share as a family is priceless.”
- Zaheeda Jiwan
Graduate Young Yoga Masters, 95 Hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Training